Attention: Soul-Conscious Humans
Complete Your End of Life Planning Now!
Know that Your Family and Loved Ones
Have a Roadmap to Follow
You want to rest easy knowing that:
- your loved ones won't be left with a mess
- the important decisions have been made
- your wishes are documented and accessible
- important conversations have taken place
- you can live life fully now, having completed the checklist
Have you started and stopped the process of
planning for your final chapter of life?
The reality is, your family is not taken care of right now,
and I know you don't want that.
What we'll get done:
- Have all your legal, financial, and administrative paperwork organized and accessible
- Document your health care choices in an Advance Directive
- Learn about new eco-conscious options for body disposition
- Be remembered for what matters to you by defining your legacy
- Have the conversations that will relieve anxiety and deepen your relationships
- Take the burden off loved ones by planning for your actual end of life
- Address lifestyle choices ahead of time to avoid crisis situations
- Identify your core values now and live the rest of your life in alignment
Together let's create a roadmap - your End of Life Peace PlanTM
Gain peace of mind for yourself, for you and your partner, or include your adult child
Here's what's included:
- 5 bi-weekly 1-hour sessions via Zoom, 1-1 with me
- Comprehensive checklist covering the Heart, Soul, and Mind of end of life planning
- Peace of Mind Planner (physical binder with digital backup)
- Guidance for managing vital conversations
- Email coaching/accountability between sessions
Recognize any of these common misconceptions
about End of Life Planning?
#1: It only needs to be done when the end is near.
Reality: Do it now while you have decision-making abilities.
Why wait for others to make these critical decisions for you? Save time and money, and relieve stress for you and for your loved ones.
Leaving grieving family and friends to make these choices is not how you want to be remembered.
#2: I have a will or trust in place and that's all I need. I wouldn't know where to begin with the rest.
Reality: that barely touches the Mind part. In my program we'll address your Heart and Soul as well.
The legal part is critical, but no more so than thinking through how you will approach aging, or creating a group of people around you for support (a circle of caring, I call it).
You'll complete a checklist that covers all aspects. You'll connect to your core values, and those will serve as a guide both for living fully now and being prepared for the future.
#3: Taking on this work will make me and those I care about sad- I just can't deal with that.
Reality: In western culture we often try to avoid feelings we've labeled "bad," and sad is one of those feelings.
In my program you'll learn healthy ways to process these emotions. The end result is less anxiety, deeper connections, and peace of mind, for you and for those around you.